Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reflection On this Class

Over the last 2 weeks of being part of this class I have learned to get out of my comfort zone. I have got a Chance to stop being shy and basically just try knew things. This has helped me a lot because in any other class I used to be shy and not really like to step up a lot. When I got into this class I started to get my act together and participate in class and step up and try new things.
Ever since I began to overcome my shines I have felt that I have taken more care about my education by steeping up and asking questions in class and taking charge of my learning. Aside of just participating in class I have become more outgoing. By that I mean that I have learned to make new friends by just being friendly and not being shy too met knew people older our younger than me. This class has helped me experience different types of things. For example got to visit knew neighborhoods and try knew types of food that I had never eaten before. Yes there has also being times in this class were I refused to try knew tings like tasting different foods. But later when I actually tried it it wasn't than bad after all. So people try knew thinks and get out of your confront zone.. I don't think you would regret it. And if you do its nice learning knew things.

No comments: