Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HEYYYYY...


Hello Everyone.... My name is Olivia and I am a junior in a high school located in East Oakland. I enjoy shopping spending time with my home girls. I am a really friendly person to everyone that’s friendly to me. Umm something that I don’t really like is “silence”. I am the type of girl that would come up with any random think too loud out the place. Even when everything is going all bad for me everyone would see me laughing. As a teenager in an everyday life I have been going through a lot of struggles but I am clad as the days going by I am learning to overcome them. Just like any teenagers around the world there are many that have not had an easy life. But for whatever reason they have overcome it. I am planning to go to college.

1 comment:

shorty said...

hey gurl waz up i like that you say that you like going shopping i like going shopping to with my friends!

Lesley